What is Meet Magento
Meet Magento is an international conference organized in over 40 countries. In Poland, it has been held since 2012 as Meet Magento Poland. It gathers Magento specialists and enthusiasts in some of the country’s most prestigious locations. It’s the biggest event of this type in Poland and Middle-Eastern Europe. At Meet Magento, business meets technology and innovations interlace with past implementations. It’s a space for an exchange of experiences and for expanding your contact list.
Meet Magento Poland is more than just a conference - it’s a meeting of a business community circled around big eCommerce projects. It results in lasting business relationships, mutual projects and new contacts. This time, let’s meet online!
Meet the best Magento specialists from the comfort of your home!
Set aside some time in the evening - 27.10.2020
This year’s edition’s agenda is split into two parts - business and technical. We will cover topics such as Polish implementations, integration with Polish eCommerce service suppliers, the development of global and Polish markets and Magento roadmap.
A ticket free of charge
Anything you’ll pay will go to charity.
2020 is the year of turning everything on its head. We’re doing exactly that to our conference - for the very first time, the event will be accessible to anyone.
This year, the tickets are free of charge. At the same time, you also have an option to pay any amount of money you'd like - it will fully go to a charitable cause. We will reveal the cause we’ve picked soon!
The ticket gives you access to the conference, networking, all the discussion panels and conference recordings.
- 14:3015:00Magento Association - open source w świecie enterpriseKuba Zwoliński - Magento AssociationGeneralOnline
- 15:0015:30Modivo - inteligentny sklep przyszłościMarcin Pietraszyński - eobuwie.plJoanna Grzeszczuk - eobuwie.pl & MODIVOGeneralOnline
- 16:0016:30Case Study: Mission Impossible? Creating the best-in-class B2B platform in our sectorJohn Lynch - LynkaBorys Skraba - StrixBusinessOnlineWalka o setkę - optymalizacja wydajności frontendu MagentoMateusz Krzeszowiak - CreativestyleTechnology IOnlineDwa bezpieczne sklepy w chmurze w architekturze Headless - historia jednego wdrożeniaSebastian Ożarek - OrbaTechnology IIOnline
- 16:3017:00Augmented Reality in ecommerce: an opportunity too good to be missedMateusz Mańka - EclipseBusinessOnlineCase Study: rozwój infrastruktury wraz ze wzrostem platformy ecommerce - zrób to bez spektakularnej klapyMarcin Bukowski - Fast White CatŁukasz Krzemień - Fast White CatTechnology IOnlinePimp my codeAlexandr Tihanov - ComwrapOleh Blynnykov - ComwrapTechnology IIOnline
- 17:3018:00Artificial Intelligence within eCommerce: Products Recommendations & Adobe SenseiPiotr Siejczuk - AccentureBusinessOnlineJak zrobić aplikację na trzy urządzenia jednym zespołemRafał Kociatkiewicz - global4netTechnology IOnlineA wonderful world of static analysisOleksandr Kravchuk - Vaimo DubaiTechnology IIOnline
- 18:0018:30Wdrożenie Magento zgodnego z PWA - bułka z masłem czy tor przeszkód?Maciej Harbuz - X-Coding StudioBusinessOnlineRabbitMQ: Zaawansowane topologie zbudowane za pomocą framework'a Magento MQ - zastosowania i ograniczeniaBartosz Kubicki - Lizard MediaTechnology IOnlineCloudy, Clear or Hybrid SkyMaciej Kalkowski - CenturiaTechnology IIOnline
Create your virtual expo booth and promote your business.
Regardless of whether you implement eCommerce solutions or create services and training for brands, we have a sponsorship offer for you. The form the event will take allows for a huge decrease of costs of travel, accommodation or putting up the stall. It will give you more time and opportunity to create an engaging and attractive experience for the attendees.
Here’s what you can expect when it comes to sponsorship opportunities:
- a virtual sponsor’s booth in a dedicated Expo area,
- a possibility to run demos of your product,
- a booth chatroom along with a possibility of a 1:1 chat with interested attendees,
- a promotional video along with a redirection to a landing page of your choice,
- facilitating lead generation from interested attendees,
- inclusion of your logo on Meet Magento website, social media channels and event registration page,
- our assistance with creating the best strategy for your virtual expo booth.
Would you like to become a sponsor?
Contact us and together we’ll create your virtual expo booth!
Marta Molińska event manager email@example.com +48 604 970 170
This year, all proceeds from sponsorship bundles will be donated to a charitable cause.
Every Meet Magento Poland conference is characterized by something special. Every year we aim to keep improving the organization, while keeping knowledge-sharing at the core of the event.
- Contribute to make the internet a safer space for children
- Choose how much do you want to donate
- All proceeds will be donated to the charity
Let's empower the children!Register
Magento and E-commerce experts
Drop us a Message
If you have any questions about Meet Magento, please contact us using the form below.